I am a graduated software developer with the ability to quickly adapt to new languages, tools or software. Autodidact and self-sufficient programmer specialized in object-oriented approaches. I have background in the full life-cycle of software development process including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance. I am also a lover of the gaming industry.
My strengths include:
- Client-Server architectures, Object Oriented Development, Multi-Threaded Programming, Database development, Android and Web applications.
- Languages: Java, .NET C#, C++, Python, Lua, UNIX Shell, XML, HTML
- APIs: Play Framework, Android SDK, Java Spring Framework, .NET Framework,OpenMP, MPI, Gideros engine.
- Middleware: Apache, Tomcat.
- OS: UNIX, Windows, Mac, Android.
- Databases: SQL, Ebean, Hibernate, Entity Framework (.NET), JDBC.
- Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ, MagicDraw UML, Rational Rose.
BSc+MSc in Software Engineering (University of A Coruña) (Sept 2006-Dec 2013)
Master Thesis: Full life-cycle of a “Multiplayer turn-based chess game on Android platform and Play Framework in a client-server architecture”. Grade 9.5/10.
Level in national or international classification: BSc+MSc – 374.5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
1 year Erasmus program in the University of Cyprus (English) (Sept 2010- Jun 2011)
Courses: Parallel processing, Compilers, Software Engineering, Physics, Computer Architecture, Artificial Intelligence.
(Jan 2014-Present) Freelance Android game full stack developer:
- Currently mantaining “Chessing”, Android multiplayer game using Java in the clients and Play Framework in the server. Available in Google Play.
(Jan 2014-Present) Collaboration in Gideros engine game:
- Currently collaborating with a partner in California to develop a game for mobile devices in Gideros engine (Lua).
(Feb 2014) “Stats”: Successful plugin for “Rust” game: Lua language.
(April 2013-Present) Administrator and developer in Zombiespain gaming servers:
- Administration of remote servers and databases, development of the communication between different systems.
- Development of our own DayZ modification using SQF, C++, SQL, Python. -Reference in www.zombiespain.es.
- Team leader and task manager for a group of collaborators.
(March 2011-2012) Several Plugins for Minecraft game:
- JAVA Programming language.
(2005-Present) Several personal projects and remote servers management:
- Several programs and scripts in different languages like Lua, PHP, Python, Java, C, C#.-Management of Ubuntu Server 10.4 LTS.
- Advanced course of Development of Android applications. Aula de Formación informática, A Coruña, Feb. 2013
- Programming course of Python. Aula de Formación informática, A Coruña, March 2013
- Development of web applications in ASP.NET 3.5 with C# and Visual Studio .NET. Aula de Formación informática, A Coruña, March. 2012
- Foundations and programming in Microsoft Visual Basic .Net. Aula de Formación informática, A Coruña, Nov. 2009
- English: Intermediate Listener, Advanced Speaker, Advanced Reading and Writing
- Spanish: Native
- Galician: Native