Firelord is a plugin for the game Minecraft using the Bukkit API.
It achieved more than 16000 downloads.
It is developed using Java language.
- Fire Armor: Grants fire/lava/explosion resistance when you wear the firelord armor (golden helmet, chestplate and leggings).
- Fire Sword: Grants fire damage when you wear a golden sword.
- Fire Step: When you wear the golden boots you will set the floor on fire behind you. BE CAREFULL!!
- NEW!!!! Fire Splash: When you fall from a big place wearing the golden boots, it will create an explosion with an fire expansive wave!!!!!
- Negate Fall Damage: When you fall from a big place you will not receive damage if you wear the golden boots.
- Fire Reflect: You will set your enemys on fire when they touch you wearing the firelord armor.
- Fire Tools: Using the golden tools (axe,shovel,pick) you will get the blocks like if you had a portable furnace!!! Your tool will melt the blocks!!!
- Configuration File: With the configuration file in the FireLord folder, you will can set on and off all the features with a lot of precision, also you can change the id of the items that triggers the features, for example, do you want firelord powers on iron armor ? change id’s to iron armors ones.
- Commands: In this version commands will be disabled, will be enabled again in future revisions.
The source code is available in my github: https://github.com/w4rgo/FireLord
The official Bukkit page is : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/firelord/